Friday, September 16, 2016

Birthday Blooms Cut Up Card with Measurements

I created this card last spring when I was designing projects for the OnStage display board, but I ended up not taking it with me to display. It didn't turn out quite like I had planned, but I simplified it by dropping the embossing background and I like it so much better.

I recreated a card from three years ago that was inspired by demonstrator Mary Brown. I love the way the different panels look. The key is to stamp and color the image on a single piece of cardstock and then cut it up into four pieces. I've included the measurements below.
Stampin' Up! Birthday Blooms Cut Up Card with measurements #stampinup www.juliedavison.com
Pin It!
Here are the measurements:

  • 4 ¼” x 11” Flirty Flamingo cardstock
  • 3 ¼” x 4 ½” Emerald Envy cardstock
  •  2 ¾” x 4” Whisper White cardstock
After stamping, cut the Whisper White cardstock down the middle at 2”. Turn the pieces in opposite directions and cut at 2 ¾” from one end.
Stampin' Up! Supplies: Birthday Blooms stamp set, Jet Black Staz-On Ink Pad, Emerald Envy ink & cardstock, Flirty Flamingo ink & cardstock, Peekaboo Peach ink, Whisper White cardstock, AquaPainter, Clear Wink of Stella, Stampin' Trimmer, Rhinestones
 
Click HERE to  Order Stampin' Up! Products Online, Anytime!

http://juliedavison.com/shop
 NEW! 2016 Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog

September Specials

1 comment:

Lesley said...

beautiful card, great idea . . . .Lesley x