Thursday, November 14, 2013

AWO5: Classic Christmas Challenge Card

It's time for another Around the World Challenge! This week's challenge is "Old Christmas". Vintage is not really my style, but I think this card fits the bill with the classic tinsel look.
Pin It!
I really struggled with the spacing of this card and ended up making an odd-sized card. The finished size of this card is 5-1/2" x 6". But making an odd-size card was the perfect excuse to use my new Envelope Punch Board to make a coordinating envelope!
Stampin' Up! Supplies: Special Season stamp set, More Merry Messages stamp set, Smoky Slate ink & textured cardstock, Whisper White cardstock, Winter Frost DSP, Silver Ribbon, Pearl Jewel Accents, Silver Glimmer Paper, Envelope Punch Board

I hope you'll play along and post your own Classic Christmas creation for the Around the World AW05 Challenge. Need some inspiration? Click here to see what the rest of the Design Team have created.

No comments: