Thursday, November 11, 2010

Birthday Card Catch-Up & Thumping Technique

The past month has been a blur! I finally caught up on a month's worth of birthday cards. I needed something clean and simple since I didn't have a lot of time, so I turned to the FTL113 sketch from Clean & Simple Stamping.

It's a pretty clean and simple card, so there's not much to say about it. I did the "Thumping" technique on the leave. First I inked it with More Mustard, then I took the Cajun Craze marker and tapped/"thumped" the brush tip (that's the bigger end) like a drumstick on the inked rubber and the stamped it on the cardstock.

Supplies: Falling Leaves, Teeny Tiny Wishes, More Mustard ink & cardstock, Cajun Craze marker & cardstock, Early Espresso ink, Very Vanilla cardstock, Autumn Spice DSP

No comments: