Friday, July 31, 2009

Friday Freebie #3 & Rubber Rummage Sale Update

Happy Friday! I really like starting the weekend by giving something away! This is so fun! And I am especially enjoying all the great comments you are leaving me throughout the week!

For those of you new to my Friday Freebies -- each Friday I will choose one person to win my freebie (which may range from a stamped project to free product). I will choose the winner from all of the comments left on other posts during the previous week (Saturday-Thursday).

Today, I took pictures of all my retired stamp sets this afternoon and updated my "Virtual Rubber Rummage Sale". Check out these clearance-priced Stampin' Up! stamp sets at
http://picasaweb.google.com/julienne.davison/GarageSale#

For this week's Friday Freebie, I am giving away a $5 or under stamp sets (winner's choice) from my Rubber Rummage Sale -- OR-- $5 off a larger Rubber Rummage Sale purchase.

And the winner is...
Carrie Gaskin, who commented on my Poppin' Pastels Peacock card:

Lovely, that peacock was made for pastels!

Carrie, please email me your selection. (My email address is in the blog header at the top of this page.) Note: If there are not any $5 stamp sets left by the time you see this, I'll give you a couple other options from my stash.

No comments: